Grid24 Support Plans:
- We will respond to all support tickets within 24 office hours
- If your website is down (not available to visitors) we will respond within the hour (Monday-Friday, office hours, subject to staff availability)
- Low priority tickets will be actioned within 3–5 working days*
- Normal priority tickets will be actioned within 2–3 working days*
- High priority tickets will be actioned within 1–2 working days*
- Urgent priority tickets will be actioned on the same working day*
- We will keep a record of all support requests and provide a breakdown of support usage quarterly if you request it
- Support time is monthly and does not carry over from one month to the next
- We will update your plugins, theme and WordPress install inline with your plan. Your site will be fully checked post-update
- Some plugins may require a renewal fee for the latest update. We will advise in advance before purchasing any updates and unavoidable renewal fees incurred will be added to your next invoice.
- Should your support request require additional time outside of your plan to complete, we will advise in advance before commencing any work
- We will take support requests via our Ticket system, email or phone
- If we do not host your website, we are not responsible for downtime on your server, but support time can be used to rectify issues
- We will require access to your site and web hosting account at all times
*These times are guides. The amount of time required to action a request depends very much on the nature of the request. Note that requests for new development work are subject to schedule into the studio.
- You must notify Grid24 of any plans to change themes, add new plugins or make template changes
- You must notify Grid24 if any other third party has access to your site to make changes of any kind
- You must ensure that all passwords for the site are secure and of at least 8 alpha-numeric characters with non-dictionary words
- Fair usage – all our support clients are subject to fair usage of their support contracts. You will be notified of any over-use. We can then discuss project-based options and budgets.
The SLA terms above outline the most common aspects of our support work and what we ask of our support clients.
Something we employ a lot of at Grid24. As our client, it’s in our interest to make sure that you receive the level of support and responsiveness that you deserve as part of your contract.
With anything WordPress, there are always curveballs that come out of nowhere, such as site hacks, sudden ‘white screens of death’ and a myriad of other potential issues (which is why you need one of our Support Plans).
We are a team that prides itself on getting the job done. We often go the extra mile and we’re passionate about making your site as good as it can be. But sometimes things take longer than expected. It’s a fact of WordPress. To this end, we proactively work with our clients to provide advice and full-on support.